Your Personal Information We may ask you to give us information that personally identifies you ('Personal Information'). For example, we may request Personal Information when you download evaluation software, email us, or ask us to forward information to you. We use your Personal Information primarily to:
Provide you with information about Get It Dunn products, services, news and events allow you to purchase and or download products, and gather broad demographic information about user trends.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may still use our web sites anonymously. Only the domain name from which you access the Internet, the Internet address and the date and time you access our web sites are logged. Get It Dunn uses this information to analyze trends and to measure the number of visitors to our web sites.
Passwords - In order to bring you more personalized services, we may ask you to establish one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in this site . You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies typically contain anonymous unique identifiers and do not harm your device.
Types of Cookies We May Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as accessing secure areas of the site or filling out forms. Without these cookies, certain functionalities may not be available.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most frequently and if they encounter any errors. The information collected is used to improve the performance and functionality of the site. These cookies do not identify you personally; they aggregate anonymous data.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, personalized features. For example, they may remember your username, language preference, or region. These cookies may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as enabling live chat support.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They may be placed by us or by third-party advertising networks with our permission. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and may track your activity across multiple websites. They do not store personally identifiable information.
You can control and manage cookies through your web browser settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting certain cookies may affect the functionality and performance of the site. To manage your Google settings and how cookies are managed on your device visit: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
Changes to this Cookie Statement
By clicking ‘Close’ and/or continuing to use our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Cookie Statement.
Please feel free to contact us by emailing us if:
- You would like to stop receiving information from us
- You want to correct or update your Personal Information
◀ Home / Legal